We are delighted to invite you to our next global indirect tax webcast :
South Africa: VAT on the supply of electronic services -proposed reforms
Date: 9 April 2018
Time 3pm BST, 10am Eastern
South Africa has proposed extensive reforms for electronic services supplies (“ESS”) which were announced in the draft electronic services Regulation on 21 February 2018. The draft regulation would repeal the current Regulation that sets out those services that are regarded as “electronic services”. The new Regulation if enacted will come into effect on 1 October 2018.
In this webcast we’ll focus on the following aspects:
- The current electronic services Regulation
- Proposed changes to the Regulation and a discussion on which services may now fall under ESS
- Who is required to register and account for VAT in South Africa?: The concept of electronic agent, B2B/B2C distinction
We will also discuss other aspects that businesses need to consider including the VAT registration process and filing timeframes.
You will also be able to ask the panel questions during this live webcast.
To Access the Webcast (Via PC or Mobile Device):
- Click on the following link to open the webcsast: https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1187040&tp_key=217b9e72c4
- Complete the required registration fields and select “Submit”. The webcast will open to enable you to view the presentation.
We do hope you can join us.
|Mon 9 Apr 2018 15:00 – 15:30 London|